Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy 1st Bday Taylor (Photoshoot)

I wanted to make it a little festive for Taylor since her party isnt until Saturday. I made a little party for her here
We have a tradition of giving the girls a dollar for every year in their birthdya cards,s o I saw this cute idea I think we will do for Taylor, put a dollar for every year in a balloon, not sure if you can see the dollar i the bottom ofthe white balloon
Taylor wore one of her birthday shirts
photo shoot in Aunt NAts garage studio, her photos will be better I was trying to get her to smilebut also take a few photos for the blog

cute little Thanksgiving dress we got her

as you can see I painter her wooden Taylor name white



her cute little bucket I monogrammedI love her face in the mirror







she did such a good job, the cake smash was last

It didnt take her long to figure it out


Yes Im sure she got a sugar buzz I even scrapped a bunch of the icing off after she got started

She pretty much ate the whole cupcake in a few minute. I dont think she needs any practice for Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment