Thursday, November 3, 2011

play date & birthday gift

Taylor got a early birthday present today from my friend Juli who we walk with on Tues & Thurs morning, she loves this talking phone
we had a play date with Gavin Johnson &his mommy, I should have put the leftover candy away as Gavin was mostly interested in looking at & asking for candy.LOL He will be 3 in March
Taylor loves being around other kids doesnt matter if they really play together.
Taylor likes the gold nativity sitting on the fireplace, She carries Jesus around a lot (good thing we got her a little people nativity for her birthday) she will have lots of little things to carry around.

playing with her phone while waiting for ehr lunch
she was pretty tired after her play date
my sister is so cool she sent me a thankful leaf in an email to cut & hang on our tree. Next week she can do a few in person while she is here visiting for Taylors 1st bday. Im happy my mom & sister get to come & spend some time with me (well ok Taylor) :)
workiing on using the spoon :)
She got a little confused & was trying to usse her other hand to grab the yogurt off the spoon. It was funny..A little messy too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment