Monday, November 21, 2011

new slide/holiday stuff

Jess & Matt took back a few duplicate birthday gifts T got & got her this cute little elephant slide. It is just her size.

she crawls up the slide & goes down the stairs, or just sits for awhile

yep she is pretty proud of herself

Taylor & I got out the Christmas music today, some of our favorites are Amy Grant, Vince Gill, Kenny G, A kids mix, Rosie O Donnell with friends. Taylor was dancing all over the place

Taylor woke up crying after about 2 hours of nap & was standing in the crib so I picked her up & rocked her in the recliner, before i knew it she was asleep again so I got up & left her, I did adjust her neck after I took the photo :)

she was kicking back & slept another hour & 15 minutes...
While she was sleeping I took down the thanks giving tree
some of my favorites that people wrote were comforts of home, T,
living close to family, sunday football & lunch at the Zickafoose house, Wed night dinner here. Taylor & I got our my preschool Christmas boxes & found her a cute little light up tree to put in her play room & one for me to put on my little black holiday table in the front hallway. We also found a few more kid friendly nativity's some Christmas board books & some stuffed felt ornaments that she carried around a good part of the day. Chuck is cleaning the living room carpets so we can put our tree & decorations up.

No comments:

Post a Comment