Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Day Gratitude Photo Challenge Day 2


Photo Challenge today the word is "technology"...I was thinking about all the technology in the world today. I enjoy a lot of it but hope I'm not totally dependent on it. Funny our power went out about 4:00 & was off till 7:00. We had to eat out & then we played a game until it got to dark to see , lit candles & the gas fireplace since it was getting cooler. Just a taste of what New Yorkers & New Jersey people are dealing with, I am feeling very fortunate. My top 3 technology electronics would have to  be my cell phone, lap top & my KINDLE. I joke my KINDLE has probably been feeling a little neglected since I got a new laptop :), I just realized I forgot to have my camera in the picture above. I know its unbelievable that I forgot about my camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment