Thursday, November 15, 2012

First Outing by myself with the girls

 Morgan has some pretty funny faces
 T gets to watch a Sesame street Elmo video every time she potties in the potty, they are only 1-2 minute videos.
 Taylor wore her cute little Elmo shirt & vest that Nana brought her last week.


 I found some cute hair styles to try on T, this was the 1st one we tried..
 Snack time at Cradle school
 T making her turkey, one of the IWU college students helping her , I was feeding Morgan..



 Taylor was proud of her turkey
 Met g for lunch, I think we did pretty good on our 1st solo outing..


 Taylors hair was pretty crazy after nap so we tried another new style,
I like this style the best so far.  kind of fun doing little girl hair again,..I am truly blessed to get to do a lot of the mommy stuff all over again as a more wise & mature Ne Ne.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment