Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Another good day with T & Mo

 Interesting how we do just about anything to entertain or get kids to potty. T likes to play games on Matts old phone
 Tried a new cute hairstyle on T today..


 Mo has a little matting going on in her left eye..

 This was hilarious I had Morgan propped in the corner of the couch I was getting ready to take their picture & T put her hand up & was trying to snap her fingers and she said' Mo,NeNe picture.  I guess maybe we have snapped our finger to get T's attention for a picture a time or two. :)

 Cute little pop up tent T got for her bday
 She wanted to put her potty chair in it, like I said whatever it takes to get her to potty :)

 Taylor wanted me to take a picture of her hands,,, arent they sweet...
 A little smile from Morgan
 practicing our soccer skills


No comments:

Post a Comment