Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7 Gratitude Photo Challenge- "innovation"

My photo to represent "innovative" is Pinterest. This is such a cool thing. To be able to see other peoples ideas & opinions & sharing , its great, it has opened  up a whole new world of ideas in many areas I would not have thought of. I have learned a lot of valuable things, but also just creative outlets. I love trying the recipes I find on there (Im not much of a cook but can truthfully say I cook  more because of the recipes) plus Im not spending  money on recipe books or magazines that once I buy it I find there are only a few recipes I want to try. Crafts & do it yourself projects that I never would have thought of & instructions to help me complete them. Also informative articles on raising grateful children, or positive disciplining, things to occupy a toddler, the list goes on & on as you would see by the different boards I have & the things I pin, verses someone else. Im sure there are no 2 Pinterest boards alike. The best way to describe Pinterest is like   a bulletin board or a notebook that you used to rip pages out of books or magazines of things you liked & wanted to try or buy or read again for future knowledge & then you would stick it on your bulletin board til you were ready to use it.. It has opened up a whole new world to me, for instance I do not have the home decorating gene (my mom does, must have skipped me LOL) But i have done some home projects that I that I absolutely love because I saw it on Pinterest. Some of my favorite projects so far have been the cute little coffee turned art/activity table for T in our living room that has little benches to sit on, the Photo wall in our Hallway, the ideas for some of the photo shoots we have had with the granddaughters, the birth info canvas' of T & Mo..The list goes on & I have lots mor things to read & learn about & to try to make...

No comments:

Post a Comment