Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dinner with church friends

We invited a mom & her 3 kids for dinner tonight & another friend of ours from church. This single mom & her kids had a house fire about a month ago & are living in a mission type place until they could get a place, they will be moving into a place next weekend. I decided to have pepperoni casserole & I remembered I had these cute pizza looking plates in my preschool stuff. They were perfect for our "special" dinner. I guess I should have done some "green" things for St Patricks day...Totally forgot, well we did have salad, thats green LOL

Fun to see the kids playing in the back yard.
Nice to have them trying out the slide & climbing wall
Visiting on the deck
They were the first to try out the new sand box, since T isnt that hip on all that sand just yet.
We made smores & had only 2 roasting sticks, so Angie decided to find her own, looked like a Charlie brown stick :)

Oh my those kids had sand Im sure in places we dont want to know about..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment