Saturday, March 3, 2012

Taylor, wall grouping, recipe

Chuck came up with a good idea to help with hanging my wall of photos, I ahd the pictures all laid out on a table in the computer room, so we made a masking tape outline of the size & then we put it on the hall wall to know where to hang the photos
Taylor was feeling better , enjoyed her bagel with jelly

so big in the recliner
we made chocolate chip cookies for afternoon snack
Last night (to late for us) Chuck decided to start hanging the pictues, unfortunatley I got some out of order & it got a bit frustrating so we had to move some around, Left some empty holes & went to bed, decided fresh perspective in the morning would be better
Taylor came & stayed today while Mommy & Daddy went to the movies, I had to make a snack for Bible Study tonight so she helped me. I did decide the real hammer was to big for her
So I got her the hammer from the play tool bench, She helped me crush the graham crackers.
Peanut Butter Bars
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup butter
Melt these 2 ingredients together
Add
2 cups crushed graham crackers
2 cups powdered sugar
Pour into greased 9x13 pan
Melt
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
4 TBSP peanut butter
spread no top of the graham cracker mixture
Pretty good & very easy
T sleeping with her monkey
The Wall looks Great!!! I love it, filled in the spots with some vinyl words


Our Family, Est. 1983 are all vinyl
Helped Jess make her college roommate bridal shower invites, well we made 1 , I will make the rest later.

No comments:

Post a Comment