Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Taylor new Bed & room

One of my old preschool families sold me this cute toddler bed with several sheet sets, mattress pads & a bedspread.Taylor & Jess came over so Jess could help me put some shelving together for the computer/scrap room while T was napping, T thought her momma was leaving, she took a nap while we got everything put together.
Took out the big queen size bed. I hope you really do like sleeping on the roll away mom as that will be your bed when you come unless you want to curl up on T's little bed.
I was able to keep the treadmill in there & I actually have more room to walk & not feel so crowded.
Well T may have to fight Emmy for the bed, she has been in heaven sleeping on it, actually once T comes around Emmy will be running, T likes to chase her.

No comments:

Post a Comment