Wednesday, February 8, 2012

superbowl,painting & misc

Superbowl sunday, kids invited us over, caught T climbing into the dishwasher as mommy was emptying it, I knwo another little girl(Jessica) who used to do that & I have pictures of her too.:)
Natalie got Jess this cool home organizer that she hung on the side of her refridgerator, its pretty cool
Well im a glutton for punishment or I just dont know when to give up, I decided T & I would try a little painting art project to make everyone a valentine card, lets jsut say dont be running tot he mailbox waiting on it, didnt go so well. She enjoyed getting the paint all over herself, but wasnt to excited toactually paint the paper..Maybe next year. Cant say I havent tried...


cute little outfit I think from grandma Jackie

She loved the little pockets in the sweater, I would put something in the pocket &s he would pull it out. She was boycotting walking all day with me, We did finally get her to walk some at family dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment