Tuesday, April 17, 2012

1st Souffle

I made my 1st ever souffle, it turned out pretty good & was very easy to make. Its called the
EASIEST SOUFFLE EVER (my kind of recipe)

6 eggs , separated
1 (8 oz ) tub Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream cheese spread

Heat oven 375 degrees

Beat egg whites in medium size bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy.
Add egg yolks beat until well blended.
Gently stir in egg whites until well blended.

Pour into 1 1/2 qt baking dish, sprayed with cooking spray.

Bake 24-26 minutes or until top is puffed and golden brown. I had to put mine back in the oven because I thought it was done (toothpick came out clean) but it wiggled a bit on top, was not quite done. It had a good flavor. Would make a nice light supper with maybe a salad. Chuck suggested adding broccoli or bacon. I guess maybe you could add whatever you wanted not sure if that would mess with the density or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment