Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nana package for T

I found T playing in a preschool box, Jess had borrowed, she didnt even notice me..:)
It had a plastic play pizza in the box

She has learned how to push the popper toy.
This is a cute little bunny apron Nana sent her, a little big for this year. She thought it was funy to come running toward me while I was trying to take the picture

filled eggs from Nana
pretty bracelet & book from Nana
Fun Easter stuff from Nana
Our tulips have come up, I should have posted the picture of the diaper TAylor who sat in the dirt & helped plant them last fall, we will have to plant more this fall..

She was into carrying her baby around today.


And climbing up on things also
Proud of herself


She fell asleep with her feet through the crib slats. It was cute I moved them so she wouldnt get tangled when she woke up, she was out...
She likes to push the motor bike as much as riding it
climbing on from the back, yes she likes a challenge

basketball anyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment