Monday, April 9, 2012

Taylor & G-daddy

Taylor & I hosted Monday morning Bible Study, The ladies love Taylor., She colored for awhile

Remember the pool noodles T was carrying around a few weeks back & I said I had a plan for them, I had my uncle Gerald cut the noodles & bought some heavy twine like rope & she threads the cut noodles onto the twine, good fine motor skills. I think the noodles actually need to be cut thinner its a bit challenging to get the rope through. But its fun just the same. We also stacked them like blocks.



G-daddy played with us when he got home.
T thought it was funny to throw her stuffed animals in her crib,
Her little Cleo dog (he is a friend of Cliffords), kind of looks like T today in her purple shaggy vest.
Then when T would want the stuffed animals back out G-daddy would turn her upside down over the side to get them out, she was laughing so much..

Then momma came home..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment