Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 2 of Jess school

Taylor helping momma with the bulletin boards
she was quite the helper when she wasnt undoing everything that we just did.LOL
getting more boarder for momma, her new word "help"
this cracked me up she thinks the computer mouse is a phone... She picks it up attached to the computer none the less & says "hello"
This cd/dvd stand that I rescued from a store many years ago & cut the legs off to use at preschool has seen many uses over the years. Funny story, Jess has the son of one of the owners whose store I rescued it from. I also had this little guy in preschool. T taking a snack break of course..:)
Jess room looks so much brighter after removing this navy material that the last teacher used to cover the bulletin board, I think maybe yeterday photos shows it.

Ahhh thats better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment