Sunday, August 12, 2012

Jess room

cute bulletin board we did outside Jess room, the whole school is doing a "bee" theme. so I tried my best to make a 3D tree with a Bee Hive hanging from the tree, with Mrs Z on it & all the little bees have the students names on them & at the bottom we put Our class is un BEE lievable, Taylor helped she handed me the sticky tack..
The tree looks pretty good in the photo, not as good in person,LOL






Jess only has the small pile of stuff on the back table & that box on the floor that we did not get put away or gone through but if you look at where she started it looks great...She even has the papers on the students desk for Open House on Tues night.. We are so proud of her & know she is going to be an awesome 1st grade teacher, I never thought she would teach close enough that maybe I could volunteer in her room, Im hoping maybe once a month to do a scrapbooking/writing activity with her students I figure I can do it on Chucks day off, he would watch the girls for a few hours for me Im sure..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment