Saturday, August 18, 2012

Friday-G-Daddy Day off

G-daddy was off today. He took us to McDonalds for breakfast. Taylor is writing while waiting..


Taylor wanted to take G-daddy picture, she did pretty good, well this was her 3rd try.
Our friends Ruth & Asher came to play today
snack time

The Bernius girls were so funny they stood on the treadmill & Ruth (the youngest) said duce me,abby. Juli explained the kids have been watching the Olympics so she introduced Ruth as Gabby from the US Olympic Gymnastic team , then they jumped down from treadmill & twirled, danced etc, I guess the floor exercise..T didnt know what to think but finally joined in.
Here they are doing their "gymnastics" moves
I have this frame Im going to blow up a picture but we thought it would be fun for the kids to hold it for a picture

snack time
love this face
Taylor favorite book to read in the potty, is a peek a boo book that we got at a rummage it wasnt in very good shape so she needed to tape it. She always asks me if I need to go potty after her, she sat on the little stool I sit on & "read" me the boo book :) She wanted in my car again & said "go" hmm she is going to have to get used to not going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment