Thursday, August 16, 2012

Stormy Day

Slow start this am for Taylor so we were cuddling on the couch & I decided to turn on the tv (GASP I know), the little sprouts were on she jumped right up & started dancing with them. :)
Then we read the paper & her book
had a picnic
went outside



Im not sure what she was looking for but it entertained her & she kept saying peek a boo
we were walking around the house & she kept pointing to my car & tugging at the door, I told her we were not going anywhere but she was insistent so I opened the door she climbed in & got in her seat & was trying to hook the belt & she pointed to the drivers seat & said GO, I told her we could go for a walk around the neighborhood so that satisfied her. :) ON our way home the new neighbors across the street children were out front, mom was painting the porch I think so we decided to be neighborly. The moved here a year ago from Kansas & had lived out by the IWU campus (he is the new soccer coach I guess) they have a 3rd grader & then 4, 3 & 2 year old, T was a bit shy at first but then warmed right up
only one accident today..:) It stormed right when we came in for lunch & the rest of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment