Wednesday, August 24, 2011

G-daddy day off

I have shoes on, little pink crocs :)
walking in my shoes
swinging
trying to get used to shoes
playing in my little garden, while gma cleans out the toy box
grandma Jackie hooked me up with some 18 month clothes for down the road, we got those stored away with the other 18 month clothes
after pictures of cleaning T's 3-6 months out
dresses & one piece short type outfits
This rack has the pants outfits & sleepre type things for when it cools down.
Toy box after I should have taken a before , we found lots of stuff in there that were not toys.:)
waiting for our food at Wendy's
mmm I love vanilla frosty's I shared one with g-daddy
grandma & I hung up my growth chart, it starts at 24 inches if you are wondering why it is so far off the ground.
Taylor looks to be about 29 inches tall...

No comments:

Post a Comment