Sunday, August 14, 2011

Power out & Jess school stuff

Saw Ms Taylor this morning, she was riding her car, I dont think its quite as much fun as her lion at our house , because the lion makes sounds

Our power went out in the storm last n ight & we didnt get it back till about 1230 today, so Chuck was creative & made breakfast on the grill, It was pretty good
we had coffee, hot chocoalte, eggs, bacon & toast
Ive been using my cricut to make words & letters for Jess class, I didnt have the mrs & room done for this phrase

I still have to make the fire hydrant to go with the fired up words
Jess put her tree back in her room & is going to use it as a place for them to go to cool down or alone time. Its so cool figuring out new stuff I can do with the cricut machine

No comments:

Post a Comment