Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Playing outside/visiting uncle ronnie

We visited Aunt Barb & Uncle Ronnie
She wasnt very happy with Uncle Ronnie not sure what that was about, I do think she was a little tired
playing Patty cake waiting for breakfast

more patty cakeAunt Natalie stopped by, I was napping but before she left she said I woke up (hmm really :)
Emmy actually came outside while I was carrying T's toys & a blanket
T enjoyed being outside this afternoon

Look grandma Jackie my drums fold up on top of each other, pretty cool huh...
T with her toys
Our best effort at taking a picture of the 2 of us.
I was carrying stuff inside & T was crawling...
A little closer
After my afternoon nap, G-daddy got home & we played outside again.
who needs a jungle gym when I have g-daddy??
I was playing the "fake cough" game with g-daddy. Im good at it..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment