Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gdaddy Day off

One of my new outfits from (Krista), brushing my tooth :)
Oh yea Im getting it now...
lunch at burger king with g-daddy, another new outfit (from Krista), I ate prunes for breakfast if that tells you anything about why I had to change my clothes :)
Im defiantly not lactose intolerant I love my ice cream
G-daddy was much easier to put to sleep at nap time then T, she had a hard time going to sleep for her afternoon nap, but she finally did, I took this photo & then put her in her bed.. :)

Nat had a new purse & wallet tonight at dinner
I know it doesnt look that great, but we had Ham stroganoff, it seemed to be a hit. Very simple, T really liked it..
2 cups ham
4 tbsp butter
1 8 oz sour cream
1 pk 12 oz noodles
1/2 c chopped onions
1 can cream of mushroom soup
Saute ham & onions in 2 tbsp butter until onion are cooked. Add soup stir until heated through. Stir in sour cream & heat carefully.(if it boils it will separate) Cook & drain noodles. Toss immediately with remaining 2 tbsp butter. Serve ham over noodles serves 4-6 people.
Funny story I guess, Natalie found T a cute Hershey Kiss costume for Halloween. Jess asked Matt if he wanted to be the marshmallow or the graham cracker (so their family would be a smore), I said Matt could be the marshmallow & wear all white, he said oh are you saying Im fat,I said no I meant you could buy whatever white clothing bigger than you are & stuff it, I guess it was funnier if you were here.. Im sure I wont hear the end of that one for awhile..
Oh another benefit for my new job. I get naps..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment