Thursday, September 15, 2011

cold,pirates & G-daddy goulash YUM!!!

Brrr it was cold walking this morning, grandma put her headband on my ears..
Taylor had this look like what is going on???
Usually when I push T in her stroller to get her to sleep she looks straight ahead, today it was sweet she was looking up at me as I was singing to her. Hmm maybe she was wondering who was singing so off key LOL Actually I think she enjoys my singing.. She is probably the only one..:)
T had some left over goulash that G-Daddy made last night for lunch, she was thoroughly enjoying it, smacking her lips & making all kinds of yummy noises. It was cute..

She is getting pretty good at pulling herself up to everything. She seems so big now...
She was a little houdini today taking off her socks & a few timejs she slipped right out of her pants, it was funny I would look down & there she was no pants...
We visited our friends the Rees'. Tadios enjoyed Taylor & wanted to show her Zadyn Pirate costume...
We put it on her, of course it didnt stay very long.
Snack time with G-daddy
G-daddy blowing bubbles & entertaining me..

No comments:

Post a Comment