Thursday, September 22, 2011

Its Beginning to look like Fall....


After our morning walk this morning, Taylor helped me get the Fall decorations out of the attic, well ok she really didnt help but she played with them as I got them down. :)I forgot about some of the things we had, we havent decorated for several years, now with Taylor here I think she will enjoy them. Probably not to much this year but in the years to come.
We set up a little Fall area before you go into the living room, I want to spray paint the little table black, maybe T & I will get some paint tomorrow after story time at the library.
I decided as much as Taylor is getting around these days that it was time to put the seat up on the lion & have her walk behind it. She enjoyed it except she loves to push the lions nose so it makes noise.
So she is maneuvering herself around the side to get up front to the nose. Yep she is one smart & determined girl..:)
Almost there...

No comments:

Post a Comment