Friday, September 2, 2011

Walmart, playing, etc

Taylor & I had to grocery shop today we started at Walmart at 8 she was such a good girl she got to ride the Story Teller bus. LOL G-daddy surprised us at Aldi (he came up behind us & Taylor was all excited I wondered why she was all excited -I didnt know Chuck was behind me, thought she was flirting with the people behind us in line) She loves her g-daddy...

She tried out all the seats...

There is some fields on both sides of the drive of this house on Jess street it was filled with Sunflowers, pretty cool.

She is getting pretty independent about her drink cup
loves her zebra, its like the bouncy animals at the park but much nicer, it plays music & all the paint isnt chipping off & its nice & cool to sit on versus the park ones that are usually burning hot from the sun.
She was laughing at the dogs, they like to come & have play time with us also.
I think Jess was probably about the same age as Taylor when Grandpa Doyle got her this rocking horse for Christmas. I will have to look through some albums & see if I can find a picture of Jess on the rocking horse. Renn you probably remember that Christmas , you came home to & we lived in the trailer..

I was telling Taylor she needed to feed her baby
She decided to feed herself instead, funny, she doesnt take a bottle for any of us..

dont you love that face. I have the best job in the world, well I dont even call it a job..Another cute outfit from Krista ( there are cute little rosette flowers on the shirt.
Standing up with the zebra
doing the army crawl..
delivering the mail like g-daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment