Sunday, October 30, 2011

All DAy Crop

Ran into an old friend from church I took a picture of her with her cricut cutting machine & all the cartridges she had I wanted Chuck to see I wasnt close to be obsessive with this hobby as some people. I bet she had close to 50 cartridges, WOW ...She had all the gadgets & organizational things you could imagine..

In case you dont know what a scrapbooking crop is I guess I would compare it to what a quilting bee used to be, except we are documenting our lives etc by making scrapbooksHere are the fun make & takes we did & the free stuff I got or door prizes, this is one of my favorite crops my friend who is the director of the library in Greentown does it every year as a fundraiser I wish she would do it 2 times a year but I know its a lot of work, in years past I have always taught a few of the make n takes but this year I didnt.
new magazine, album, papers, made some cute flowers (little blue one)
we made 2 i page layouts
a 2 page spread
This cute little mini album that i will put Christmas pictures in & she gave me the stuff to amke another one & cute stickers for Taylors 1st birthday.
These are all the photos I got put on paper to finish Taylors 1st year album, I just need to journal & maybe add some embellishments, I want to be able to give it to her for her birthday
The cover of taylors new album i learned how to make those cute little rosette flower things

Taylors 1st year album & her new album already to add all her wonderful memories, It was funny last year at this crop I was making the cover for Taylors album & she wasnt born yet. Wow how time flies. The people around me enjoyed seeing the album full of Taylor life fromthis year.
I saw this idea on teh web of making a mini book out of toilet paper rolls, so I made my own version for Halloween, in case you cant tell I love little mini albums I have 2 baskets of them in our scrap/office room
You can see I made cute little pull out pages for journaling or more photos
little pull out cards from the toilet paper book


inside pages of toilet paper book


I also saw this cute idea to make flowers out of toilet paper rolls. Can you tell I was a preschool teacher, just can make myself throw anything away. Just ask Chuck sometimes it drives him crazy LOL Actually he is a good sport about it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment